Are you downsizing, upsizing, or moving to a new location?
Having moved many, many times myself, I know how time-consuming and stressful moving can be, especially if you have children, or if you have difficulties packing, unpacking, and lifting heavier items. After having packed all your belongings, arranged the movers, cleaned up your old house, and possibly sold it, you still have to move into your new home and do all the work associated with it!
Let me take care of that aspect of your move so you can relax and know the stress is over as soon as you close the door of your old home behind you.
Whether you are present or not at the time the movers arrive at your new home, I can:
- Unpack the boxes
- Set up each room, including making the beds
- Arrange furniture, accessories, and artwork
- Organize closets, cabinets, cupboards, and storage spaces
- Remove and dispose of packing boxes
- Set up utilities, including phone and cable
- Provide a welcome basket with the essentials you need for the first few days after you move in.
I will work with you to determine the intended function of each room and create a comfortable and inviting space that supports the activities of all family members while ensuring the best balance and chi flow in your home.
I can do as little or as much as you want, and even go shopping before you arrive to stock the kitchen and pantry so you can just enjoy coming home!