The increasing demands and endless stream of information we receive and process every day makes it mandatory to organize our papers, our space, and our time effectively. With no appropriate organizing system in place, no home for our “stuff” and no decision made as to what to do with the items that come into our home, our life can easily get out of control. Clutter starts to accumulate, attracting even more clutter, and leading to frustration, stress and chaos. This drains our energy and affects our well-being, work, relationships and eventually our health.
Does this sound like you?
- Your kitchen cabinets and closets are filled to capacity.
- You have piles of magazines, papers, toys, and collections that make it hard to relax in your living room.
- You don’t know what’s in your closets, basement, attic, and storage room.
- You postpone tidying up a cluttered area because you feel overwhelmed by the project.
- You have to clear up stacks of papers from the countertops and dining table before cooking and serving a meal.
- You are wasting precious time looking for papers, bills, or supplies that are not where they should be.
- You buy items that you know you have somewhere but forgot where.
- Your garage is a hazardous zone with inaccessible items because of the clutter.
- You are paying late fees because you didn’t know you had invoices to pay.
Whether you need assistance with a single room or your entire home, I will work with you to establish an organizing system that works best for you and fits your personality type and work style. My goal is to help you get control over your space and time, and make room for what matters the most.