My organizing approach incorporates Feng Shui principles to make sure that your new organizing systems create a harmonious and balanced space that supports and empowers you.
Feng Shui Inside Out offers a multi-step approach to organizing and incorporates Feng Shui principles to make sure that your new organizing systems create a balanced space with a good flow of energy to empower you and support your goals.
I will assist you in determining what to keep and what to let go, help you simplify, organize and arrange your space, and create functional areas that reflect who you are and support your life. When you remove the obstacles around you, you will be able to think more clearly, have more energy, and be more productive.
I offer two different organization options based on your needs and budget. The rate of the organizing session(s) depends on the scope of the project and your goals, and will be determined during our initial phone assessment.
Step 1. Free assessment by phone
An initial free phone assessment will enable us to get to know each other. We will discuss your situation, the areas needing attention and improvement, your timeframe, budget, and organizational goals. Once we have determined that I can meet your needs and that you would like to hire me, we can talk about the different options available and schedule the organizing sessions.
Step 2. Assessment visit
During the consultation, we will walk through your house and focus on the areas we discussed on the phone. I will assess your space and your organizing systems, and I will offer recommendations to make processes more efficient, reduce clutter, and make your life easier.
At this point, you can choose to receive my plan of action to implement on your own, or to hire me for hands-on organizing.
- If you choose to do the work yourself, you will receive a comprehensive plan of action within 24-48 hours of the assessment visit. The report will outline the steps, supplies and systems needed to reach your organizational goals. After receipt of my plan of action, you may also decide to hire me again for hands-on organizing if you feel overwhelmed by the project or do not have enough time to implement it yourself.
- If you choose to hire me for hands-on organizing, we will discuss the steps to be taken, plan and prioritize the work to be done, determine how long it will take to implement the new systems, and schedule a start date.
Implementation session(s): This is where we implement the plan of action together. I will show you a portfolio of possible solutions and we will decide together which organizing systems are best suited for your needs, budget, and style. If organizing supplies are needed, you can then choose to purchase the items yourself or hire me to purchase them on your behalf. Once we are ready to complete the project, I will return to your house to finish implementing the organizing systems. As a Feng Shui Consultant, I also make sure that your new systems meet Feng Shui principles to ensure balance and a good flow in the space. We will also analyze your habits and the reasons behind your disorganization to establish new behavior patterns and systems that you can easily maintain.
Step 3. Complimentary Follow-up
Within 30 days or the organizing session(s), I offer a 30 minute complementary evaluation appointment to insure your organizing systems are working for you.
Standard rate $65/hour
- 4 hrs @ $60/hr = $240 ($20 savings)
- 8 hrs @ $55/hr = $440 ($80 savings)
- 12 hrs @ $50/hr = $600 ($180 savings)
Payment is due at the end of the assessment visit.
Feng Shui Inside Out has a 24 hour cancellation policy.
An additional travel fee applies outside of a 25 miles radius.